|50 Amp||$50 + $35/day with 5 day minimum|
|30 Amp||$50 + $30/day with 5 day minimum|
|20 Amp||$50 + $20/day||$35 + $25/day|
|No hook up||Flat $50||Flat $35|
Mel will handle the RV reservation placement. Please register online, we will pass the list on to Mel. If you would like to camp with certain folks please make a note. If you have not attended SEFF before, we try to accommadate all request as best we can.
- Our RV host will be available to direct you to parking areas for RVs when you arrive at the field, between the hours of 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday. If you arrive outside these times, there will be aN RV staging/waiting area near the main entrance where you can park for the evening. You will be directed to a parking site the next morning by our RV/Parking Host. Contact this individual at the SEFF Pilot Registration area. Thank you for you patience, parking of RV's has been carefully allocated so that you may be able to leave or move for servicing (on site dump station) if you need to.
- An RV parking pass will need to be displayed on the driver's side windshield. You will receive your parking pass upon check in at our Registration area on site. Our RV/Parking Host will have a list of all campers who have preregistered for parking fees....so you will not be charged twice.
- We ask that you shut down your generator from 10pm until 7am. This is not a rule, just a request for those who can do so. However for the benifit of your neighbors, if the noise is at an unacceptable level you will be required to turn off your generator or move to another RV Parking Site as directed by our Staff.
- If your RV uses a diesel generator, we ask that you use an exhaust pipe extension to help reduce noxious fumes to those around you. We are not requiring this, but we may have to if it becomes an issue. If you do not have an extension, you should ask the RV/Parking Host to park you away from the more dense areas.
- We are not a dedicated campground, so to operate this excellent RC event, some consolidations/considerations need to be made in order to accommodate everyone.
- RVs and campers will be pitched reasonably close together in order to make space for everyone.
- No RV will be parked on the first row of the pit area.
- Pop-up campers are classified as an RV, not a tent, basically, if it has wheels it is an RV.
Generator Operation and No Generator Camping area
Generators are allowed anywhere on the property. Please mention if you would like to secure an RV/camping spot in that area when you check in or to Mel Scoggins prior to arrival (see below). All generators should maintain a maximum sound level of less than 65dB at 10 feet under full load.
No open ground fires are allowed at SEFF, Fire pits however are allowed, please do not leave fires unattended. Please remember that Mac graciously allows the Fayette Flyers to Host SEFF at His field. Please make sure that if you have a raised fire pit that you take the necessary precautions to ensure the least amount of damage to the sod below.
There are four full bathrooms attached to Macs Shop, Hot showers are provided for use 24/7 at no extra cost. There are portapotties around the field.
Ice For Sale
Ice will be available on site, $3 bag.