Vendor Registration Information
Thank you for taking the time to inquire about sponsoring or vending at the world’s largest electric fly-in. We appreciate the support from all our Sponsors and vendors and look forward to a great year.
How Your Company Can Participate
NOTE: The only businesses allowed to market their company or products at this event are our Sponsors. If you want to sell product at the event, you must be registered as a Vendor in one of our Vendor Mall areas. We will be happy to install a banner on the flightline for all our sponsors/Vendors. With the exception of your assigned Vendor Mall area, no banners, flags, signs, etc. for commercial enterprises are allowed anywhere on the property unless approved by the Event Director. No marketing materials or products can be given out or sold at the event without prior approval by the Event Director.
Flightline Sponsor/Vendor Location
There will be front row areas designated in front of the Flightline available for Vendors who wish to be up close to the action. Each front canopy area will be 10’ X 10’ but will be 50’ deep which can be occupied in any way you choose, Display, Tent, Trailer, RV, etc…
A Vendor may request as many 10’ front spaces as you need and may have Vendor areas set up in more than one Flightline.
- Rental tables will not be provided to Vendors on the Flightline as they may be subject to weather conditions that could damage them.
- Vendors will need to keep their area as clean as possible and please clean you area when you leave so Mac does not have to. (he hates trash as much as cigarette butts)
- There are no limits to the number of days or hours of operation in your area, enjoy the evening activities from your store front.
- Vendors on the Flightline will be responsible for any damage caused by their tents or property to another Vendor’s property.
- Designated walkways will be established between Vendor and pilot areas on the Flightline.
If you are a Sponsor/Vendor and you or your Staff plan to register as a pilot or fly in the noon demos, you will need to register on our Pre-Register Page in addition to completing the Vendor Registration Form.
Display your banner or flag on the flightline
You must have your banner or flag shipped to arrive at the address below NO LATER than April 20, 2021. If you want your banner or flag shipped back to you…you will need to provide us with a prepaid shipping label. Banners must be no taller than 3 feet, made of heavy duty material, and have grommets installed in all 4 corners (please have center grommets installed on banners longer than 6 feet).
Ship banners to:Bob Barnard428 Neil Hodges RdAndersonville, GA 31711